Linggo, Pebrero 5, 2012

The Vow



yay! I've been waiting to watch and write about a romance film for as long as I can remember.


And here's my chance. 



THE VOW 

starring Channing Tatum as Leo and Rachel McAdams as Paige

Directed by: Michael Sucsy

Plot: A car accident puts Paige (Rachel McAdams) in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo (Channing Tatum) works to win her heart again. During an interview on Live! with Kelly, McAdams revealed that the film is based on a real life couple, Kim and Krickitt Carpenter. The wife, Krickitt, never regained her memory, but the couple are still married and have two kids.

(plot from www.wikipedia.com)

here's a link for the trailer:




I've been so excited to see this movie since I've been seeing advertisements on buses, billboards, malls, and everywhere. :D
Like what I've said, it will be my first time to write about romance film so, please watch out :D
THE VOW for Valentine's, let's go!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento