Lunes, Pebrero 6, 2012

The Hunger Games


THE HUNGER GAMES



Starring: Jennifer Lawrence
Josh Hutcherson
Liam Hemsworth



SynopsisSet in a future where the Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television, Katniss Everdeen volunteers to take her younger sister's place for the latest match.

(synopsis from www.imdb.com)


here's a link for the trailer:


The Hunger Games the movie will be showing on March 23,2012

I've been hearing positive comments about the book since 2010 and I'm stupid 'cause I haven't read the book, so here's my chance to catch up. 
I would love to watch this film with a fan of the book.
One thing I liked about this film is the casting. The actors are fresh, and Liam Hemsworth is hot. haha.

*movie review about this film sooooon :)




1 komento:

  1. Yes, he's hot although he's not my type. hehehe Anyway, Hunger Games seems to be a movie to watch this year. ;)

    TumugonBurahin