Martes, Pebrero 21, 2012

RESIDENT EVIL 5 (Retribution)

Sorry for posting this so early. I'm just soooo excited with this 5th sequel of the famous computer game turned movie "Resident Evil".  I've been a fan of this film since the 1st part and I've been watching it over and over again... I'm a fan of Alice (Milla Jovovich) she's totally awesome! I love how tough and at the same time pretty she is. Haha, maybe this is also the reason why I'm jealous of Selene in Underworld bringing 2 pistols and wearing catsuit, because for me, it's for Alice (but now that I've also watched the 1st to 4th Underworld, I'm in love with them both :D). haha. Anyway, back to the film, this will be showing on September 14, 2012.


here it is..













Directed by:  Paul W.S. Anderson

Starring: Milla Jovovich as Alice
Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine
Michelle Rodriguez as Rain Ocampo



Synopsis: is captured by Umbrella once again, and awakens in the heart of their operation facility; as she moves further in the complex, more of her past is unveiled and she continues to hunt for those responsible for the outbreak. Her quest takes her and her new found allies from Tokyo to New York, Washington D.C. and Moscow. After a "mind-blowing" revelation, she is forced to rethink everything, finally finding out the truth about herself, and the Umbrella Corporation.

(synopsis from www.wikipedia.com)

Here's a link for the trailer:



Rain Ocampo played by Michelle Rodriguez is from the first part and Jill valentine played by Sienna Guillory is from the 2nd part. I don't know why they're back. Rain became undead and was killed on the 1st part while Jill, I don't know what happened to her, she's on the 2nd part, wasn't killed, then wasn't on the 3rd part. That's why I'm excited with the 5th part of the story. It's kind of intriguing. As I watch the trailer, it seems like there will be a mind-blowing revelation on how everything started, so let's all watch out!

:D


sources:







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento