Linggo, Enero 15, 2012

UNDERWORLD:Awakening



UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING

Directed by: Len Wiseman and Patrick Tatopoulos

Starring: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, and Bill Nighy




Underworld:Awakening is the 4th film of a series of vampire/werewolf films. The first movie "Underworld" was released 2003, the second "Underworld:Evolution" was released 2006, and the 3rd "Underworld:Rise of the Lycans" was released 2009. And finally after the long wait, the 4th series, UNDERWORLD:AWAKENING is showing on January 20,2012 on theaters nationwide.




Synopsis: When human forces discover the existence of the Vampire and Lycan clans, a war to eradicate both species commences. The vampire warrioress Selene leads the battle against humankind.

(synopsis from www.IMDB.com)









I think this is an exciting film.I have watched the first film years back and since I wasn't so aware or maybe not so interested before, I didn't know that this film is a series 'til I watched the trailer on TV and it really caught my attention. I'm not really onto horror/suspense film but I'll try this one. I have also read comments from different films saying that this film is great and Kate Beckinsale, on the lead role is totally hot. haha.

So while waiting for the film, I'm gonna watch the 2nd and 3rd film. I still have 4 or more days to watch Underworld:Evolution and Underworld:Rise of the Lycans, then gonna watch this talk of the horror film blogger film. 





2 komento:

  1. Kate is amazing in these movies. Have you seen the Rise of the Lycans? Michael Sheen is the one to watch in that one. Side note: Kate and Michael started dating when they made this film. I think they have a daughter, if I'm not mistaken. ;)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. think Kate is soo hot.haha. though I'm seeing Alice of Resident Evil (played Mila Jovovich) in her as she played the role of Selene.

    Haven't seen Rise of the Lycans yet miss armie but it's on my to-watch list. I've watched awakening though and it's cool.

    yeah. yeah. I read an article about their daughter. :)

    TumugonBurahin