Sabado, Enero 14, 2012

What I'm gonna do..

MOVIE..

as the topic of my blog is kind of hard because of the wideness of the topic. MOVIE is just a 5 letter word but as I think of what am I gonna write, I realized that it's huge. So I decided to focus on upcoming movies and movies that are showing here in the Philippines 'cause I want to give personal insights and I won't be able to do that if I won't watch it.

So here's my plan.. I'm gonna post upcoming movies in my blog, gonna watch them all (I know watching them all will gonna be fun but it will surely knock my savings down. haha. but for the sake of this blog and for the passion that I want to pursue, I'll do this) then gonna write about my insights.

This will be a bit hard because i'm not really a pro in writing and this will be my first time writing so much about movies but I'm really hoping that you'll have fun reading my blog though I don't know if this is gonna be helpful. haha.

I'll just try, and hoping that someday, I'll be one of the bloggers that are worth following. :D

enjoy reading as I enjoy watching and writing!

--
Pau.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento